Location：HomePage Admission Incoming Exchange Students
Providence University welcomes students who currently study in our partner schools worldwide to visit Providence University as exchange students for one semester or one academic year to experience the energetic and modern Taiwanese lifestyle as well as traditional Chinese cultures.
1. An application form (Please print your online application form after filling in.)
2. An official home university transcript.
3. One copy of a health certificate from a hospital dated within 3 months prior to the date of application.
(1) Exchange for one semester, please include HIV test, Congenital Rubella Injection Certificate, and examination result of Chest X-Ray (2) Exchange over one semester, please include required items of the attached form.[download here]
4. A photocopy of the first page of your passport.
5.Three passport-sized photographs (one is pasted on the application form) note: photo spec.
(1) size of “2 inches” (Length 4.5 cm, width 3.5 cm)
(2) made in recent 6 months
(3) no hat is worn
(4) white background
(5)color photo without modification or being specially processed. On the back of the photo, please write down your name. 6.Two letters of recommendation
7.Study plan. (please include your major, explain academic goals for studying abroad and why you choose exchange program in Providence University.)
8.Financial Statement (at least 2,000 USD, with stamp or signature from bank)